Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Juice Feaster Failure

Well, I failed. I wasn't able to keep up my juice feast. On Saturday, when I had the family get together at my house, I caved in. Four days on a juice feast though is not too bad. Next time, I will be able to go longer. For now, I am trying to stick to juicing and smoothie'ing during the day and eating raw food at night. I didn't have time to make my green juice for lunch today so I brought some yummy raw cheezy collard wraps. There is this awesome video of the cutest little girl and her mommy making these wraps.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhYa6KKlP4



I did make some great grapefruit/orange juice for breakfast. It's my sweetie's turn to cook dinner for the family tonight so I will have time to make a quart of green juice!!

Juicing is very hard work. Especially when you have a family that eats cooked food and you work a full time job. Not to mention that it can be very expensive and takes a toll on your bank account. I will do it though...eventually. For now I am going to try my best to stay 100% raw and get back to exercising.

I test software for a living and let me tell you...it's the most unrewarding and boring job ever. I do not like the corporate world. Eventually I hope to open up a small shop selling health food items and supplements and 'uncooking' up some raw food goodies. I really love Arnold's place. It's great. Hopefully one day I run a place like that in my area.

Here's Arnold's website: http://www.arnoldsway.com/

He has some great videos on You Tube as well. His user name is ArnoldsWay.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8zZj-9uGgc

Well....I guess I get some work done.

Be Raw!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello, nice blog! Please don't feel like a failure! Here's my story...i was going to join the global juice feast starting March 1 and somehow i just didn't feel right about doing it. It wasn't my time for a juice feast! I did, at the time feel like a failure because i didn't even try! But, after a while i realized that my time will come! 3 days is awesome!!!
Michelle

slbcats4 said...

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for the kind words. I think my time will come too. Just not now. Maybe I will join next time they do it. For now I am going to concentrate on raw food and getting healthier!!